STEEL & IRON CASTINGS
The Sand Casting process is ideal for parts that do not require tight tolerances, thin walls, or a smooth surface finish. The process can produce small to extremely large parts and patterns can be modified easier than other casting process.
- ✓ Airset (no bake) process.
- ✓ 3D Printed mold capabilities
- ✓ ISO, PED, and NACE Certified
- ✓ NDE Lab
- ✓ Green Sand process
- ✓ Hunter and Robert Cinto Molding lines
Castings up to 3,000 LBS in various ferrous alloys.
Quaker City Castings
Steel Castings up to 7,000 LBS in various alloys.
Iron & Ductile Iron Castings up to 12,000 LBS.
Gray Iron Castings up to 60LBS.
Investment casting process can accommodate nearly any design feature obtaining a near net shape possibly reducing the need to machine the castings. The wax patterns used in this process are produced over and over using the same tool which ensures extremely consistent parts. Parts come out of the mold with a very good surface finish and dimensional accuracy of +/-0.005 inch per inch range.
✓ Steel investment castings up to 250 LBS.
✓ Aluminum investment castings up to 30 LBS.
✓ Robotic dipping, automated grinding, full NDE Lab.
✓ ISO, PED, & NACE certified.
Pennsylvania Precision Cast Parts
3D MOLD PRINTING
- ✓ Ideal for prototypes, aftermarket service parts, and low use production parts.
- ✓ No investment in production patterns.
- ✓ Short lead-times; print to finished casting in less than 2 weeks.
- ✓ Capable of producing complex cores.